(15.0 M)EPUB

All Files: HTTPS

Ortus sanitatis (1497)

fullscreen
Author: Prüss, Johann, 1449-1510; Bright, James Franck, 1832-1920, former owner. DSI; Lyell, James Patrick Ronaldson, b. 1871, former owner. DSI; Burndy Library, donor. DSI
Subject: Materia medica; Medicine, Medieval; Botany, Medical; Botany; Minerals in pharmacology
Publisher: [Strasbourg : Johann Prüss]
Language: Latin
Call number: 39088006780761
Digitizing sponsor: Biodiversity Heritage Library
Book contributor: Smithsonian Institution Libraries
Collection: biodiversity
Notes: tight gutter, some marginalia has been cropped. no page numbers. no TOC.

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

Imprint from Goff

Signatures: a b-k l m-r s t-z 2A 2B 2C-2E 2F 2G-2I A B-C D E-H I K-Q R S-T U 2a 2b 2c-2e; leaf Q signed U

Tractatus de animalibus and Tractatus de vrinis have separate half title pages

(from t.p.) De herbis et plantis -- De animalibus [et symbol] reptilibus -- De auibus et volatilibus -- De piscibus [et symbol] natatilibus - - De lapidibus [et symbol] in terra venis nasc etibus -- De vrinis et earum spiciebus -- Tabula medicinalis cum directorio generali per omnes tractatus

Hain-Copinger

Goff

Armorial bookplates: James Franck Bright; Jacobi P.R. Lyell

Title_id: 406486
Scanningcenter: washingtondc
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-bib: 39088006780761
Identifier: ortussanitati00prss
Scanner: scribe1.washingtondc.archive.org
Operator: associate-daniel-euphrat@...
Scandate: 20120912155754
Republisher: associate-daniel-euphrat@...
Imagecount: 750